London Branch Membership Benefits
Whether you live in London or further afield, the London Branch is for all exiled supporters of Carlisle United. Membership of the Branch is a great way to support your Club whilst supporting your club with the Branch giving regular donations to Carlisle United as well as giving members a great way of connecting with fellow supporters and helping them to support their Club. With the Branch's 40th Anniversary fast approaching there are more benefits to membership than ever before. Below are just a few.
- As a member you will be entitled to free copies of our award winning fanzine 'Hit The Bar!'. Available to non-members for the price of £1, 'Hit The Bar!' is published between six and seven times a season and is hugely popular amongst United fans.
- In addition to 'Hit The Bar!', as a member you will also have our weekly 'Virtual Hit The Bar' newsletter delivered straight to your inbox. vHTB provides regular news and updates on both the Branch and everything Carlisle United, keeping you up to date with everything that's going on.
- The Branch organises regular social events for its members to bring United fans together with fellow supporters. These include theatre and comedy club trips, pool and dart nights combined with listening to Radio Cumbria commentary, and Q&A sessions with former players.
- Our monthly meetings at the Civil Service Club in Whitehall offer a great way of finding out what the Branch is up to whilst enjoying a meal, a few drinks and United chat with fellow supporters.
- The annual Summer Trip to a cultural European location allows supporters the chance to relax during the close season whilst visiting a new destination with friends and the sampling of local ales.
- The Branch makes regular donations to Carlisle United, currently sponsoring the United Player online highlights service and Youth development coach David Wilkes.
- In addition the Branch often sponsors games at Brunton Park, offering members the opportunity to attend the game and enjoy pre-match hospitality in the Sponsors' Lounge.
- Regular fundraising efforts also supplement the Branch's sponsorship of the Club. The recent 'Shine The Light' campaign raised thousands of pounds for Carlisle United.
- Organised group train travel taking advantage of group save discounts and a car sharing scheme make traveling to support your Club more cost effective and easier.
- Designated Branch meeting pubs at away games in a safe location and with a good selection of real ales, offering a great way to spend time with fellow fans before kick-off.
- A Ticket Deposit Scheme to make getting tickets for United games easier. Tickets ordered through the TDS scheme are ready to collect at the Branch meeting pub and mean savings on booking and postage fees.
- In addition to all of the above, membership of the London Branch enables you to get closer to United with access to forums and events with Club Directors, former players, and occasionally the Manager.
- The Branch also gives you the chance to pull on the shirt with regular 11-a-side supporters' football matches against fellow supporters' teams, usually on the morning of matches against southern-based Clubs.
All of this for just £18 per season (or £10 as a student). You can sign up to the Branch using our online membership form, contacting our membership secretary or by speaking to a Branch representative at a game.